GTI Spindle Technology is the definitive source for unparalleled precision quality milling spindles and milling systems optimized to deliver increased output and improved surface finish for the execution of high speed milling operations such as drilling, tapping and slotting. The experienced and highly trained staff of engineers leverages over a century of combined experience and employs advanced equipment to manufacture custom precision milling spindles to OEM specifications or better. Drawing from this extensive experience, our technicians and mechanical engineers will partner with you to optimize your product, resulting in more cost-effective machining and value-added service to you.
Precision Milling Features
- Ability to interface to a large selection of drives and frequency converters
- Angular position and speed
- Automatic tool change systems
- Compact design
- Control sensors
- High axial and radial stiffness values
- Increased metal removal rates
- High torque and power values
- High rotational speed
- Temperature sensors
From increasing the operating RPM of a Wheel-Head spindle to balancing the quill, GTI Spindle Technology is your best resource for providing
superior machine tool repair in the industry. Please call us for an evaluation of your machine tool repair needs and we will connect with one of
our highly skilled technicians to help determine the best correction actions needed for your equipment.
One year warranty for all manufactured spindles and remanufactured spindles. If you have any spindle repair questions, please call 888.473.9675 or email: email@example.com. And ask about our guaranteed cost reduction program.
- Better surface finish
- Elimination of mechanical drive in the milling spindle
- Increased productivity
- Machining of thinner components
- Reduced component overheating
- Reduced tool wear
- Tighter tolerances
Our Static Converters are suitable for high frequency asynchronous motors and our FCB Converters Feeds brushless motors with permanent magnets ensures high efficiency within a wide range of speeds and work at high frequency (2000 Hz)
GTI Technology's Unparalleled Vector Control Converters Offer:
- Angular positioning of shaft with magnetic sensor or encoder
- Elimination of instability at low frequency
- Emergency stop of milling spindle in case of power loss
- Very low speed milling spindle performance
- Wide range of speeds at constant power
Our customers feel assured knowing that the expert staff at GTI Spindle Technology is on-site, ready to provide milling spindle service oriented partnership to align your enterprise with your core market, maximize profits and create opportunity for sustained success.
If you have any spindle repair questions, please call 888.473.9675 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. And ask about our guaranteed cost reduction program.